Service delivery update during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
We are focused on continuing to provide Victorians with reliable information about sexual and reproductive health and help connect them with services.
1800 My Options is taking calls and answering emails as usual.
The phone line operates weekdays, 10am -4pm, excluding public holidays.
If we are unable to answer immediately, please leave a voicemail with your contact details and let us know if it is safe for us to call you back/leave a message.
Our email service and online search tool will continue as usual: firstname.lastname@example.org
Many sexual and reproductive health care services are available throughout Victoria to support your health needs during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please contact us for information about the contraception, pregnancy options including abortion, and sexual health services in Victoria that you need.
You can also contact:
- 000 - for medical emergencies
- Nurse on Call - 1300 60 60 24 (24/7) for general medical concerns,
- Pregnancy, Birth and Baby Line - 1800 882 436 (7am-midnight) - for maternal or child healthsupport
- Lifeline - 13 11 14 (24/7) for crisis support
- Beyondblue - 1300 22 4636 (24/7) for general mental health support
- SafeSteps - 1800 015 188 (24/7) for family violence support
- PANDA - 1300 726 306 (Mon-Fri 9.30-7.30pm) for perinatal mental health support
- The Australian Government's National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080 or Nurse-on-Call (corona virus) on 1800 675 398 for information on coronavirus (COVID-19)